Thursday, January 12, 2012

ChronicTaco

While wandering around the suburbs of Vegas looking for food, I found Chronic Tacos in an oasis of strip mall stores. It is a small taco and burrito joint with a distinctly skate punk decor. Don't let the decor put you off though, the food is good if you are looking for basic burritos or tacos. I got a chicken burrito with hot salsa and it was on par with Chipolte Grill. The chips were also excellent.
The ordering process was similar to other joints in the genre. You tell them what you want and they custom build your meal out of the available meats, rices, beans and toppings. All of the food was fresh, but I'm not sure how local, GM free, or organic it was. They kid who served me also had a distinctly skater punk feel, but the other workers looked very Mexican. All of them were polite and efficient.
Overall I enjoyed the meal. If I lived in Vegas, I'd considered making Chronic Taco a regular joint.

Location:Canyon Run Dr,Las Vegas,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment